Martha Stewart Caught ‘Getting High’ With Snoop Dawg, Then This Happened
June 3, 2015 1:29pm PST
Back in March, Martha Stewart showed off her wild side at the Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber. Critics commented on how loose and carefree Stewart appeared, and now the reason why has been revealed…
Stewart, 73, apparently smoked marijuana just before the show with rapper Snoop Dawg and comedian Jeffrey Ross, who admitted this week during an appearance on Conan.
“We get nervous. These roasts are high pressure,” Ross explained, according to Daily Mail. “Snoop a lot of the times during the commercial breaks would give me the old elbow and we’d go in the back and maybe decompress a little bit. Snoop pulled out his… whatever you smoke stuff out of. And me, him, and Martha Stewart got a little stoned. But she didn’t want to smoke directly so I shotgunned one right into her mouth.”
“I was happy to hang out and hit on Martha Stewart at the afterparty,” he added. “Ironically, she’s the one who’s been to prison.”
Stewart has eluded to smoking marijuana in the past. During a 2013 interview, she told television host Andy Cohen, “of course I know how to roll a joint!”
What do you think about Stewart smoking weed? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Former Clinton Mistress Speaks Out – Reveals Hillary Is ‘Lesbian Cocaine Addict’
- Naked Woman Runs For It After Leading Police On Chase – What Happens Next Is Even Crazier…
- Two Welfare Queens Are Arrested, But It’s What Police Found In Their Vaginas That Has Everyone Talking…
- She Was Fired After Doing The UNTHINKABLE On Live TV
- You Won’t Believe What The Obamas Just Did To Thanksgiving…