This Mother And Daughter Were Being Brutally Abused, But They Never Thought This Would Happen Next
June 3, 2015 7:13am PST
Karen and her young daughter had been abused by her husband for years, and they were sick and tired of it. Looking for help, they found it from a very unlikely source: a biker gang.
Bikers Against Child Abuse (BACA) is an organization that is trying to put a stop to domestic abuse once and for all. Their motto is “No child deserves to live in fear,” and they take this very seriously.
Thanks to BACA, Karen and her daughter now have 24/7 protection from 15 tough bikers that her husband definitely does not want to mess with. These men are doing God’s work, and we salute them!
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What Happened At Malia Obama’s Prom…
- Gang of Thugs Attack Teen, Then Get A BRUTAL Surprise
- Thug Tries To Force Patriotic Biker Off The Road – What Happens Next…OMG!
- He Caught A Thug Harassing His Wife, So He Did THIS
- She Stood In Front Of A Camera Wearing Only A Bra, Holding A Bucket – What She Exposes Next…OMG!