Using An Old Beer Bottle, He Manages To Make Something For His Backyard That I Was Never Expecting
June 3, 2015 6:52am PST
Summer is right around a corner, and with it will come backyard gatherings between friends and neighbors.
This video will teach you how to make a tiki torch for your backyard using just an old beer bottle and $8 worth of supplies. This will give your yard a unique feeling to it that is sure to get your neighbors talking!
All you need for this is two grounding clamps, a ¼ inch threaded rod, a roll of Teflon tape, a ½ inch copper coupler and cap, a replacement torch wick, and the glass bottle. After just a few simple steps, you’ll have a tiki torch ready to be lit!
You may also like to read:
- When She Poured Coke Into Her Toilet, I Was Confused – But Then I Saw The Result
- ALERT: Here’s Why You Should Remove the Screws in Your Door Immediately
- This Christmas Ad Was Banned From TV – When You See It, You’ll Know Why
- I Was About To Throw Away My $800 Smelly Carpet, But Then I Saw This…
- When She Put An Onion In Her Ear, I Thought She Was Crazy – But Then She Did THIS