Obama Launches New Plan To Restrict Guns Outside of Law
June 2, 2015 10:06am PST
Yesterday, we reported that Obama’s new attorney general, Loretta Lynch, is launching a series of changes to heighten restrictions on guns in the U.S.
Now, it has been revealed that Obama has a couple more tricks up his sleeves to ban guns himself, and he’s planning to go outside the boundaries of the law to use them.
Watch as gun rights activist David Codrea dissects the strategies that Obama is using to ban guns, and disproves much of the “evidence” Obama uses in saying that guns need to be banned.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide