He Poured Salt Into A Bowl of Ice Then Dumped Soda Into It – The Reason Why May Surprise You
May 28, 2015 6:37am PST
Summer is right around the corner, and along with it comes hot weather that will leave millions of Americans looking for new ways to cool down.
This quick video will show you how to cool down any drink you please in just two minutes.
Start with some cold water in a bowl, then add ice cubes to it. Then, sprinkle a few table spoons of salt onto the ice before mixing it all together.
Put a can of soda in the bowl and leave it there for two minutes. When the time is up, the can will be an ice cold drink that is sure to help you cool down!
You may also like to read:
- Trump’s Taco Bowl Photo Includes Secret Image – He Didn’t Want Us To See This…
- BREAKING: Obama Exposed As A Fraud After Bombshell Report Is Leaked
- She Slowly Filmed Herself Taking Everything Off And Getting In Tub – What She Does Next May Shock You
- When She Poured Coke Into Her Toilet, I Was Confused – But Then I Saw The Result
- ALERT: Here’s Why You Should Remove the Screws in Your Door Immediately