Ann Coulter Refuses To Hug Illegal Immigrant, Then This Happens
May 27, 2015 7:03am PST
While promoting her new book Adios, America this week, Ann Coulter decided to sit down with Jorge Ramos for a town hall-style interview.
The situation got awkward fast when immigration activist Gaby Pacheco stood up and asked Coulter for a hug. The conservative pundit said no, since she was recovering from the “worst flu” she had ever had.
Pacheco, however, wasn’t backing down. She said she wanted the hug “as a sign of my humanity and yours,” since she had been in this country illegally for 22 years.
“No, let’s get on with the question,” Coulter replied, shutting that down in typical Coulter fashion. Pacheco fumbled around trying to find her question before adding that Sheriff Joe Arpaio gave her a hug. Coulter was still unmoved.
Later in the interview, Ramos confronted Coulter about her statement that Americans should “fear immigrants” from Mexico “more than ISIS.”
“I have a little tip,” Coulter told him, according to Mediaite. “If you don’t want to be killed by ISIS, don’t go to Syria. If you don’t want to be killed by a Mexican, there’s nothing I can tell you.”
Coulter added that “there are cultures that are obviously deficient,” and that if Mexico wasn’t one of these cultures, millions of their citizens wouldn’t be fleeing to America.
“America is the best in the world, and we are about to lose it,” she warned. “Everyone who lives here is going to lose that.”
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama Now Forcing American Taxpayers To Pay Illegal Immigrant Transgenders’ Medical Bills
- Newly-Surfaced Clinton Footage Comes Back To Haunt Hillary – She Didn’t Want Us To Find This
- While We Were Distracted With The Election, Obama’s IRS Quietly Did THIS
- BREAKING: ISIS Spotted On US Border – This Proves Trump Was Right
- Hitman Tries To Kill Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality