This May Look Like A Normal Old Airplane Hangar, But You Won’t Believe What’s Inside
May 26, 2015 2:01pm PST
This may look like a normal abandoned airplane hangar, but it’s actually anything but!
This old airplane hangar in Brandenburg, Germany has been turned into a tropical paradise equipped with pools, water slides, wildlife, and over 50,000 plants.
The old hangar is 350 feet high, 700 feet wide, and 1,200 feet long. The temperature is kept at 78°F, making it perfect for a day at the beach!
The hangar also has a series of delicious restaurants with cuisine from all over the world, making it great for a nighttime scene as well!
Located just outside of Berlin, this is the perfect getaway for families who want a tropical vacation without traveling halfway across the world. I wish I lived here!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Kentucky Takes Huge Stand Against Major Obama Agenda With THIS
- Michelle Obama Embarks On Yet Another Lavish Vacation – You Won’t Believe Where She’s Going
- You Won’t Believe How Much Obamas’ Argentina Trip Cost American Taxpayers…
- Obama Books TWO Air Force Ones For Argentina Vacation