This Gas Station Was Set To Be Torn Down, But Then A Couple Turned It Into This
May 26, 2015 8:17am PST
Michael Flurry is a police officer in Lake Charles, Louisiana who was out on patrol one day when he made a shocking discovery.
Flurry came upon an abandoned gas station that was set to be torn down. While most people would see the old station as useless, Flurry saw potential, and he decided to save it.
He turned the gas station into a two bedroom home complete with indoor plumbing and electricity. The old gas station was covered with dirt and grime, but after months of work, he had it all cleaned up and ready to live in.
In the end, he kept many staples of the gas station like the garage doors and the tire racks hanging from the ceiling.
“I like the beat up look of this building,” Flurry said afterwards. “Not everything is perfect, not everything is straight lines…Keeping the originality of the building was important to me.”
What do you think of this home? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- Here’s What Obama Has Desperately Been Trying To Hide
- The Mailman Swore This Happened Every Day, But They Wouldn’t Believe Him, So He Filmed It!
- Morticians Were About To Burn A Body When They Heard A Noise – When They Looked Down…OMG!