After Watching This Video, You’ll Never Buy A Banana From A Supermarket Again
May 22, 2015 9:06am PST
Studies show that more Americans are eating vegetarian and vegan than ever before.
This video will give you some tips on how to live the vegetarian lifestyle. It’s also good for non-vegetarians, as it will show you where you can buy the best fruits and vegetables.
One of the best tip in the video is to always buy organic bananas. This is because the pesticides used in non-organic bananas often contain gross animal parts like old shrimp and crab shells.
The video also tells you to only buy clean figs, because old dirty ones often have bugs like dead wasps inside them. These insects are often nearly impossible to see.
You may also like to read:
- Miranda Lambert Stuns Fans With Heartbreaking Announcement – She Needs Prayers
- Thug Thinks He Can Rob Patriotic Cashier – Gets A NASTY Surprise
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store
- Kohl’s Shutting Down Stores In Mass – The Reason Why Is Horrifying
- Kroger Grocery Stores Risk Everything To Defy Major Obama Agenda