Couple ‘Having Sex In Their Car’ Suddenly Dies – You Won’t Believe How
May 21, 2015 7:03am PST
A couple in Glencoe, Kentucky were found dead in their car last weeks, and the circumstances behind what happened have left an entire community stunned.
On May 13, Violet Iles, 25, and David Long, 32, pulled over to the side of the road and left their car running with the windows up for at least 90 minutes while they had sex. Unbeknownst to them, an odorless gas was pouring out of the rusty tailpipe of the vehicle, and they both died of carbon monoxide poisoning.
They were found at 6:40 the next morning when Long’s brother Kevin was walking his children to their bus stop.
“I pulled him [Long] out and I tried to do CPR on him, and the paramedics tried to talk me through it over the phone,” Kevin Long recounted, according to Daily Mail.
The local sheriff has disputed the allegations that the couple was having sex, saying that they were simply asleep.
Iles is survived by her two sons, who are aged four and six years-old respectively. She is also survived by her sister and her mother, who have started a GoFundMe page to pay for funeral costs.
Long is survived by a young daughter, and his family has started a GoFundMe page as well.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- Patriot Parks Trump-Themed Lamborghini In Front Of Obama’s White House – Then This Happens
- BREAKING: Beloved Actress Found Dead – Please Pray For The Family
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead