Obama Just Brutally Disrespected Our Veterans On Armed Forces Day
May 18, 2015 12:29pm PST
We already knew that Obama has no respect for our nation’s veterans, but this is just ridiculous.
This past weekend was Armed Forces Day, a day in which the president usually participates in festivities honoring our nation’s veterans. Obama, however claimed he was too busy to participate in any such activities.
In fact, Obama didn’t reference Armed Forces Day at all, except in a short, vague statement on Friday. While he was too busy for veterans, he did, however, find the time to craft a much longer statement for the International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia.
The fact that Obama made the time to address an extremely liberal cause, but didn’t make any time for the veterans who risk their lives for us every single day is sickening.
This is just the latest in a long line of slights Obama has given veterans. A few months ago, a campaign ad surfaced in which Obama mocked disabled veterans and called them “out of touch.” The president also has a history of ditching military funerals to do things like play golf.
What do you think about Obama’s latest insult to the military? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President