This State Just Did Something Amazing For Chris Kyle – We Can’t Believe It
May 12, 2015 1:18pm PST
While liberals love to hate the American sniper himself, Chris Kyle, the great state of Texas has never been afraid to honor him the way he deserves.
Texas paid tribute to Kyle once again last week when they awarded him the coveted Texas Legislative Medal of Honor posthumously. Rep. John Wray nominated Kyle for the award for his incredible service to our nation, and he then testified in support of the nomination.
While Taya admitted that her husband never cared about awards or recognition, she said he did love Texas just as much as he loved the United States.
For someone who didn’t like awards or honors, Kyle sure earned a lot of them! During his four tours of duty in the Middle East, Kyle earned two Silver Star Medals, five Bronze Star Medals, one Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal and two Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medals. He also earned tons of respect for his record of 160 kills.
Unfortunately, we cannot bring Chris Kyle back, but we can honor him for years to come and make sure that he is never forgotten!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- BOOM: Police Take MASSIVE Stand Against Beyonce for Being Anti-Cop
- BREAKING: Gunman Opens Fire In Texas – Multiple People Shot Dead