The Duck Dynasty Women Just Made A Major Move, We Didn’t Expect This
May 7, 2015 11:45am PST
While much of the focus of Duck Dynasty often appears to be on the men, the women of the Robertson family have just made a move that could garner them lots of attention.
The Robertson women have just launched a line of duck-camo Dooney & Bourke handbags. Missy, Miss Kay, and Lisa Robertson will be celebrating and promoting the collection launch during a personal appearance from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. on Saturday, May 9 at a Dillard’s in Louisiana.
The collection includes seven different styles that vary in price from $218-$348.
“I’ve always loved and admired Dooney & Bourke bags and felt a special affinity for them since their logo is a duck,” said Korie, when she was asked how they came up with the idea. “We reached out to them about the idea of doing a line together and they had a camouflage duck pattern that they had developed but never really used. It seemed like it was meant to be!”
These aren’t the only Robertson women who are busy these days. Korie’s 17 year-old daughter Sadie has a packed schedule this spring in which she travels the country inspiring young people and spreading the word of God. Later this month, Sadie is due to serve as the headline speaker at SoulStock, which is a music festival devoted to Christianity and worship.
We applaud the Robertson family for continuing to show the world what a family with strong Christian values looks like!
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Disturbing Footage Surfaces Of Hillary Clinton Threatening Bill’s Rape Victims
- Trump Unloads On The Clintons With Bombshell Admission – This Could Change Everything