Obama Disrespects Top US Generals To Their Faces – This Is Disgusting
May 7, 2015 8:11am PST
During his six years in office, Barack Obama has shown time and time again that he has no respect for members of the U.S. military. He showed this once again when he recently named his two nominees for the top spots in our military leadership, and he ended up disrespecting them in front of the whole country as he tried to “honor” them.
According to Conservative Tribune, Obama chose to tap Marine Corps Commandant Gen. Joseph Dunford to replace Gen. Martin Dempsey as the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, saying “I know Joe, I trust him.” The president then picked Air Force Gen. Paul Selva, chief of the U.S. Transportation Command, to become the new vice chair of the Joint Chiefs.
Unfortunately, during the ceremony in which he was supposed to honor the two men, Obama repeatedly disrespected them by calling them by their first names instead of addressing them by the title and military rank they worked their whole lives to earn. This could be likened to calling a doctor or a judge by just their first name.
This isn’t surprising at all when you remember that Obama doesn’t care about the military at all. We wouldn’t be surprised if Obama purposely called them by their first names, just to show how unimportant he thinks the U.S. military is.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Hillary Clinton Tries To Attack Donald Trump – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS