This Newly Surfaced Footage From Elvis’s Wedding Day Will Blow Your Mind
May 5, 2015 10:02am PST
Almost forty years after his death, the legend of Elvis Presley continues to live on.
One of the most eligible bachelors of his day, his wedding to Priscilla Ann Beaulieu made international news. After he proposed to her in December of 1966, the couple married in 1967, and the whole world was watching.
Now, never-before-seen footage has been released of the wedding, and it is truly touching. Watch as Elvis and his new bride have the first dance together to his hit song “Love Me Tender.”
What do you think about this footage? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- BREAKING: Legendary Country Music Star Found Dead
- Ted Nugent Humiliates Hillary By Releasing This Bombshell Footage
- Dolly Parton Shocks Fans By Admitting THIS
- Obama Didn’t Want Anyone To See This Footage – See It Before It’s Deleted