Navy SEALS Refuse to Respect George W. Bush, But His Response Will Surprise You
May 1, 2015 2:18pm PST
Unlike our current president, George W. Bush always had a deep love and respect for our military.
In her new book And the Good News Is… Bush’s former press secretary Dana Perino shared a story about a group of navy SEALS who disobeyed an order from Bush, and the experience brought a tear to his eye.
Near the end of his second term, Bush was scheduled to give a speech to some SEALS in an airplane hanger. The SEALS had been told that Vice President Dick Cheney was there to speak to them, and when Bush surprised them by taking the stage, they “hooted and hollered with patriotism and appreciation.”
Perino recounted that when Bush closed his speech with his usual line “May God bless you and may God continue to bless America,” the hanger erupted in cheers from the SEALS. Even after the president ordered them to stop cheering, they continued to show their appreciation for him with screams of patriotism.
The former press secretary remembered that Bush shed a few tears during the SEALS’ cheers, showing just how much he loved the men and women who risk their lives for our country every day.
This story shows just how important it is to have a leader who loves and respects our military. We miss you, President Bush!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Hillary Clinton Tries To Attack Donald Trump – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- BREAKING: Obama Rushing To Do THIS Before He Leaves Office – We’re In Trouble