Clint Eastwood Just Got Some Very Good News
May 1, 2015 11:10am PST
On top of being an award winning actor and director, Clint Eastwood is a family man who is devoted to his seven children.
Clint has been very proud of the success of his son, Scott Eastwood, in the acting world. Now, one of his daughters has gotten some great news that is sure to make her father very happy.
Francesca Eastwood, 21, has just been cast on NBC’s new show Heroes Reborn, a reboot of their successful TV series Heroes. The original series ran from 2006-2010, and it’s success has pretty much ensured that the reboot will have tons of viewers as well.
This is a major career boost for Francesca, a former Miss Golden Globe whose mother is actress Frances Fischer. While the details of her character are being kept under wraps, a source with NBC describes her as a “manipulative young woman.”
It’s been a stellar year for Clint Eastwood. His film, American Sniper, was the highest grossing film of 2014, and his son Scott Eastwood earned critical acclaim in the film The Longest Ride.
Now with daughter Francesca earning success as well, it looks like the Eastwood family is taking over Hollywood!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Tom Hanks Blacklisted By Hollywood For Saying THIS About Trump
- Chuck Norris Stuns Fans With Bombshell Announcement
- Hugh Jackman Blacklisted By Hollywood After He Says THIS About God