This Mother Just Gave Birth, But It’s What She Posted Photos Of Herself Wearing That Has Mothers Stunned
April 30, 2015 12:19pm PST
On April 14, lingerie model Sarah Stage gave birth to a healthy baby boy named James Hunter, who weighed in at eight pounds and seven ounces.
Days later, Sarah posted an image of herself in a corset on Facebook, and it has enraged mothers everywhere.
While she was pregnant, Sarah received criticisms from doctors and medical professionals alike for the rock-hard abs she maintained throughout the nine months. These doctors ate their words when the baby was born perfectly healthy.
Days after the birth, Sarah posted a photo of herself in her underwear before revealing the secret about how she stayed so small during her pregnancy: she used a weight-training corset made famous by Kim Kardashian.
“HAPPY SUNDAY waist training time [email protected]_shape #postpartum [sic],” she captioned the photo to her two million Instagram followers.
Mothers have criticized her for losing her baby weight so fast, but she maintains that she is living a healthy lifestyle. Sarah says she is breastfeeding her baby boy and has also had her placenta turned into dietary supplement pills.
What do you think of her body? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Liberals Try To Shame Melania Trump By Spreading Photo Of Her In Thong
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Warrant For Kim Kardashian’s Arrest
- Hitman Tries To Kill Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality
- What This Teacher Sent To Her Student Got Her Arrested On The Spot
- When He Found His Girlfriend’s Lingerie Selfie, He Was FURIOUS – The Reason Why…OMG!