This College Student Stripped Down And Sat On Her School Library Steps, The Reason Why Will Leave You Puzzled
April 29, 2015 11:15am PST
A student at Texas State University caused quite a stir on Monday when she showed up to her library steps wearing a blindfold, pasties over her nipples, a flesh-covered pair of thong underwear, and nothing else.
Monika Rostvold, a senior fine arts major, says she pulled the stunt as part of an art project that was meant to oppose sexual objectification.
“I wanted people to view my body as beauty and power and not a sexual object,” she told reporters, according to the Daily Caller.
Rostvold later claimed that she was a victim of sexual assault.
“The fact that it is Sexual Assault Awareness Month, I wanted to create a piece about the standards that exist in our society,” Rostvold explained. “Being a victim and having friends who are victims of sexual assault I wanted to take control of my body by eliminating my presence and exposing myself.”
She sat on the steps of the library nearly nude for 45 minutes, and during that time she did not like the way her fellow students treated her. Rostvold said many got uncomfortably close to her and then took photos which they later posted on social media, without her permission.
Rostvold added that she was “very nervous” during the stunt.
Campus police eventually showed up, but campus cop Daniel Benitez found that Rostvold was doing nothing illegal.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- Obama Makes Horrifying Move Against American Veterans
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign