What This Hidden Camera Captured Is Sure To Make You Blush
April 29, 2015 7:11am PST
This hidden camera experiment reveals the first thing men really notice when they see a woman.
While many men would say they first notice a woman’s eyes or her smile, Paris ad agency Nestlé FITNESS decided to put this to the test by fitting a woman’s bra with a hidden camera that would document how many people stared at her breasts during the day.
Watch as the woman goes about her day walking around the city as her breasts are stared at by both men and women.
The video is designed to encourage women to perform breast examinations on themselves to watch out for breast cancer.
The video ends with the quip:
“Your breasts are checked out every day. So, when was the last time you checked your own?”
You may also like to read:
- He Was Suspicious Of His Girlfriend, So He Set Up A Hidden Camera – What He Captured Next Is Horrifying
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob
- Mob JUMPS Girl For ‘Being White’ – What They Do Next Is Horrifying
- Thug Points Gun And Orders Teen Out Of Car – Never Thought THIS Would Happen Next
- Reporter Goes On Live TV – What She Does Next Leaves Viewers Speechless