Courtney Stodden, 20, Due To Release Sex Tape ‘Shopping It To Highest Bidder’
April 28, 2015 11:58am PST
Former teen bride Courtney Stodden is reportedly shopping a sex tape around Hollywood, and is looking to sell it to the highest bidder.
The video is described as a “solo effort” and Vivid Entertainment head Steve Hirsch has confirmed that he has seen it. The head of the studio known for selling such celebrity sex tapes as Kim Kardashian’s and Paris Hilton’s said Stodden “looks amazing” and described the video as “the most unique footage I’ve ever seen.”
Stodden shot to fame in 2011 when she married 51 year-old actor Doug Hutchinson when she was just 16. She left him two years later so she could “experience other men,” but they reconciled last year. According to Daily Mail, Hutchinson does not appear in the sex tape.
Vivid would not confirm whether they would be distributing the film.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign
- Teenager Films Her Friend Being Raped – What She Does With The Footage Is Sickening…
- Ted Cruz Caught In Humiliating New Sex Scandal – Trump Will LOVE This