These People Blocked A Highway By Stopping Their Cars, Then They Got Out And Did This
April 28, 2015 6:43am PST
You may be wondering why these people brought traffic on this highway to a screeching halt, but they actually have a very good reason.
Filmed just outside of Tel Aviv, Israel, this clip shows people carrying out a special tradition on Holocaust Remembrance Day. On this day, Israel remembers the six million Jews killed by the Nazis during World War II.
Every year, a siren comes on throughout the country for 120 seconds. At this time, the people of Israel are directed to stop wherever they are, get out of their cars, and participate in a moment of silence for two minutes.
While nothing can ever make up for the brutality of the Holocaust, this is a beautiful way to show respect.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: At Least Twenty Dead In Devastating Terrorist Bombing
- BREAKING: Obama Preparing To Make TERRIFYING Move Against Israel
- Morgan Freeman Blacklisted By Hollywood After He Says THIS About God
- Michelle Obama’s Latest Move Will Make You SICK
- Jennifer Lopez Risks Everything To Defy Major Obama Agenda