This Ingrown Hair Video Was Banned From Youtube – The Reason Why Will Disgust You
April 27, 2015 11:45am PST
“Smooth Aberration” is an account on the video site vimeo that is run by an Australian man who has a very uncommon health issue.
The man documents the removal of his many ingrown hairs in hundreds of videos that were banned from youtube for violating the terms of their “community guidelines.” Since then, Smooth Aberration has uploaded over 800 videos to Vimeo.
The man says he has an ingrown hair problem even if he waxes, sugars, shaves, or uses depilatory cream. Since he found fame on the internet, however, he shaves his body so that more ingrown hairs can form.
“The scarring is not really that bad— barely noticeable,” he says, “Although I can’t see myself doing it for decades and decades.”
“I don’t believe I have trichtillomania or dermatillomania,” he added. “I don’t feel compelled to sit down regularly and pull out hairs, and I don’t do it when I’m not recording them. Usually I will record videos in large sessions each week or each fortnight, sometimes up to 50 of them.”
If you enjoyed this video, head to vimeo to follow his “work.”
You may also like to read:
- She Had A Huge Lump In Her Thigh – Stunned To Pull THIS Creature Out Of It
- When The Pimple On His Back Exploded, He Wasn’t Expecting THIS To Come Out
- When He Popped The Pimple On His Neck, He Didn’t Expect THIS To Come Out
- She Squeezed The Enormous Pimple On Her Back – What Came Out…OMG!
- She Thought This Was A Normal Bug Bite – What She Ended Up Pulling Out…OMG!