This Church Is Hiding An ‘Incredible’ Secret
April 27, 2015 10:42am PST
This Belgian church constructed by architect group Gijs Van Vaerenbergh may look normal, but it is hiding a very unusual secret.
Dubbed “Reading Between the Lines,” it is made out of 100 layers of sheet steel. From some angles, it looks normal, but from others it is clear that it is completely see-through.
Weighing in at 30 tons, the purpose of the project was to symbolize that the church is tangibly present but also visibly absent. It also symbolizes Jesus Christ, who is always there even though we can’t always see him.
The church has attracted quite a few visitors, even though it functions as a work of art rather than a place of worship.
What do you think about this work of art? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- What Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- Nobody Expected THIS To Happen To A Female Reporter On Live TV
- Liberals Furious After Joel Osteen Says THIS About Hell
- Mall Cop Tries To Kick Navy SEAL Out Of Store For Talking About God – Watch What Happens Next