MSNBC’s Biggest Liberal Accused Of Dodging Taxes
April 22, 2015 6:02am PST
National Review previously found Joy-Ann Reid, Al Sharpton and Melissa Harris-Perry as MSNBC hosts who have tax problems. It seems like the office cafeteria there isn’t much unlike a Republican cigar bar, trading tax strategies that turn out to be complete sh*t.
Conservatives from National Review now found out that Toure owes quite a bit of money, to quote NR:
In September 2013, New York issued a state tax warrant to Neblett and his wife, Rita Nakouzi, for $46,862.68. Six months later, the state issued an additional warrant to the couple for $12,849.87.
Regressive taxation & tax-avoidance & union crushing & the financial corruption of legislation has fueled inequality more than hard work.
— Touré (@Toure) January 21, 2014
Last month, New York filed a $4,948.15 tax warrant against Joy-Ann Reid, who serves as managing editor of theGrio.com and until earlier this year hosted MSNBC’s The Reid Report, and her husband, Jason. Reid has called taxes on the wealthy “a basic fairness argument,” also arguing for “smart spending and smart tax increases” to create economic growth.
Last week, the Winston-Salem Journal reported that Melissa Harris-Perry, who hosts an MSNBC show named after herself, and her husband, James Perry, owed around $70,000 in delinquent taxes, according to a federal lien filed in April 2015. Harris-Perry told the newspaper that she and her husband had made a $21,721 payment toward that debt on Tax Day.
Meanwhile, Al Sharpton’s tax problems have been the subject of extensive coverage by National Review and other publications. In November, the New York Times estimated that Sharpton and his entities owed as much as $4.5 million in taxes, penalties, and interest, a sum the MSNBC host disputes.
Newsbusters is also not incorrect in pointing out the many wacky comments made by the interesting personality Tou
Has questioned how a plane could have crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11
· Claimed conservatives were successful at “demonizing immigrants”
· Called black CNN anchor Don Lemon a “white leader”
· Argued that Obama being interrupted during a press conference “cannot be disconnected from the fact that he’s black”
· Once hinted that Fox News’ Megyn Kelly was a white supremacist
What does Mr. Conservative have to say about all of this misbehavior!? Well… I had no idea that there were so many Conservatives in hiding hosting MSNBC shows. Tax dodgers, people who don’t want to give their hard earned money away to a government who are going to waste it on who knows what project…. Come on MSNBC Hosts! You’re Libertarians! Fiscal Conservatives & Social Liberals.
You may also like to read:
- Al Sharpton Gets The Worst News Of His Life – May Go To Prison
- BREAKING: Fox News Host Pleads GUILTY To Major Crime – Faces 40 Years In Prison
- BREAKING: Obama Launches New Executive Action – This Is His Worst One Yet
- Fox Makes Biggest Announcement Of Their 20 Year History – Fans Stunned
- Trump Hit With Massive Lawsuit – This Isn’t Good