US Army Now Forcing Male Cadets To Wear Heels, You Won’t Believe Why
April 21, 2015 1:59pm PST
Cadets at Temple University have been forced to participate in a feminist campaign in which they had to wear heels.
According to Infowars, the young men were told that their careers would be finished if they did not put on the heels and attend the event promoting awareness of college rape culture.
This ridiculous feminist campaign could have deadly ramifications for us all. Image of the event are going viral around the world, so they have definitely been seen by U.S. enemies like Russia and ISIS.
We must be a laughingstock to terrorist groups across the world now. How can they be intimidated by a nation whose soldiers walk around in bright red heels?
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Whines That Her Life Is Harder Than Any Soldier’s
- Terrorist Tries To Use RPG To Kill US Soldiers – But Then God Steps In…
- BREAKING: US Military Drops Bombshell Announcement About Draft – It’s Happening
- Walmart To Close 150 US Stores – The Reason Why Is Horrifying
- VA Hospital Specialist JAILED For Forcing Veterans To Have Oral Sex