This Cop Was Caught On Camera Doing This To A Young Boy
April 21, 2015 11:29am PST
It’s a rough time to be a police officer right now. Cops everywhere are facing daily attacks from liberals who desperately want to catch them on camera doing something bad.
Liberals everywhere are now disappointed by a new viral photo of a cop taking time out of his day to do a good deed.
Officer Cody Remy was on patrol in Bridgeport, Connecticut this past weekend when he saw a child on the side of the road with a broken bicycle. Instead of continuing on with his work, Remy stopped to help the kid.
Unbeknownst to Remy, a bystander caught sight of his random act of kindness. The bystander snapped a photo of it, and it quickly went viral.
“Officer Remy’s act of helping out a child in need in our community is a great example,” said Bridgeport Mayor Bill Finch, according to Conservative Tribune. “He doesn’t think he did anything extraordinary. But I disagree. The picture speaks for itself. And, I’ll leave it up to others in our community and beyond to decide for themselves.”
Upstanding cops like Officer Remy deserve to be celebrated and applauded by the community. We’re glad that he is receiving the recognition he deserves, despite the liberal agenda against police.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- What Subway’s Jared Fogle Just Did To The Little Girl He Molested Will Make You SICK