Bikini-Clad Grandmother Busted For DUI With 10 Year-old Grandson In the Car – You Won’t Believe What Happened Next
April 21, 2015 9:07am PST
A grandmother in Naples, Florida is in hot water this week after she got in a serious car crash on Friday while driving drunk.
According to Daily Mail, Patricia Ebel, 49, was driving her 10 year-old grandson home from the pool when she crashed her black BMW into another vehicle stopped at an intersection.
Deputies who arrived on the scene smelled a strong odor of alcohol on Ebel, but she refused to take a breathalyzer. Video shows the bikini-clad grandma fail a field sobriety test and get taken away by police.
Luckily, neither Ebel nor her grandson were injured in the crash, but her car was totaled. The driver of the other vehicle was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
Ebel is now facing serious DUI charges for driving with a .15-or-greater blood alcohol content with a minor in the car. As she was taken away for booking, her grandson ran up and hugged her.
You may also like to read:
- Patriot Parks Trump-Themed Lamborghini In Front Of Obama’s White House – Then This Happens
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- BREAKING: Beloved TV Star KILLED By Drunk Driver
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Posts Heartbreaking Story About His Father