When You Watch This Video, You’ll Know Immediately Why It Was Banned From American TV
April 20, 2015 2:20pm PST
This video will show you a series of hilarious commercials that were all banned from U.S. TV for a variety of reasons.
The commercials are from such major companies as Burger King, Doritos, Axe, Planet Fitness, Wodka vodka, Durex, Mastercard, LifeStyles, Bud Light, Goodyear, Trojan, Keystone Light and more. Some of these even have more than one banned commercial (we’re looking at you, Bud Light).
What do you think about these commercials? Did they deserve to be banned? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Veteran Ordered To Remove His American Flag Because It’s ‘Offensive’ – He Responds With THIS
- Anti-Trump Group Spends $75.7 Million To Take Trump Down, But It Backfired In A Big Way
- Commercial BANNED From TV For Being ‘Too Sexy’ – When You See It, You’ll Know Why
- What Happened To This Blonde Woman On Live TV Is Going Viral – When You See It, You’ll Know Why
- Chelsea Clinton Humiliated On Live TV After THIS Happens