Woman Begs Her 61 Year-old Mother To Have Another Baby – The Reason Why May Surprise You
April 13, 2015 10:54am PST
Sara Connell and her husband Bill wanted nothing more than to have a baby. Unfortunately, they were told by doctors that it would not be possible for them to conceive a child, so they began looking at alternative methods.
It was then that Sara asked her 61 year-old mother, Kristine Casey, to carry the child for her. Without hesitating, Kristine said yes.
Kristine had to undergo numerous tests to see if she was fit to carry a child, as post-menopausal women can sometimes suffer complications in childbirth. Thanks to recent technological breakthroughs, however, it is becoming more and more common for elderly women to serve as surrogates for their daughters.
Thankfully, this story had a happy ending. Kristine gave birth to a healthy baby boy, who Sara and Bill named Finnean Lee Connell. Sara detailed the story of the pregnancy and birth in a memoir entitled Bringing in Finn: An Extraordinary Surrogacy Story.
When asked how she reacted to the unconventional pregnancy and birth, Sara could only say “I lost it.. It’s such a miracle.”
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Slips Up – Drops Bombshell About Husband’s Birth Certificate
- Mother And Son Caught Having SEX – They’re In Love
- She Stood In Front Of A Camera Wearing Only A Bra, Holding A Bucket – What She Exposes Next…OMG!
- Mom ‘Addicted’ to Breastfeeding Child Who’s Too Old; Says She’s Jealous of Real Milk
- What This Gorgeous Teen Did To Her Mom For ISIS Is Horrifying