He Was Just Poking A Stick In The Water, But Then Something Jumped Out That Had Him Screaming In Terror
April 11, 2015 11:28am PST
This guy isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed…
When walking on a riverbank, this man caught sight of a deadly anaconda. Instead of leaving it be like most people would, he grabbed a stick and started poking it repeatedly.
Finally, the snake had had enough, and he leapt out of the water with it’s mouth wide open, nearly taking off the man’s hand. Terrified, the man ran for his life, leaving the snake behind.
That’s what happens when you mess with a snake, they don’t call them deadly for nothing!
You may also like to read:
- They Thought This Was A Normal Street, But Then It Started Breathing…
- When He Poured Vinegar Down The Drain, I Was Confused – But Then I Saw What It Did To His Sink
- They Were Filming The Blizzard, Then They Noticed Something Truly Chilling…
- This May Look Like A Normal Coast Guard Station, But Wait Until You See What’s Inside
- Thug Throws Bricks At Two Innocent Dogs – Then Gets A NASTY Surprise