Obamas Caught Taking Major Tax Breaks
April 11, 2015 10:22am PST
There’s nothing the Obamas love more than raising taxes on the American people, but when it comes to paying their own bills, the family tries to cut corners wherever they can.
According to the tax returns released by the White House on Friday, the Obamas paid over $93,000 in federal taxes last year at an adjusted gross income of over $477,000.
They lowered their 2014 bill by claiming $160,000 in itemized deductions which included $70,712 in charitable donations to 33 charity organizations. They also gave $5,000 to their daughters’ school, Sidwell Friends.
Unbelievably enough, the Obamas received a $20,641 tax refund. They later got an additional $5,000 back, but decided to apply this to their 2015 bill.
It wasn’t all good news for them, however. They reported making $94,889 from Obama’s bestselling books. This is down from over $116,000 the year before, a statistic that shows the steady decline of Obama’s popularity.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- What Obama Just Spent $21 Million Of Our Tax Dollars On Will Make You SICK
- Muslim Sheiks Donate Over $100 Million To Clinton’s Campaign – The Reason Why Is Horrifying
- While We Were Distracted With The Election, Obama’s IRS Quietly Did THIS