When You See What This Man Did To A Toddler, You’ll Know Why His Bail Was Set At $1 Million
April 10, 2015 2:59pm PST
Disturbing security footage shows a father abusing his toddler son in a truly disgusting way.
This incident occurred at Vest Market in Bakersfield, California, and it went viral immediately after it was posted to Facebook on Thursday. The video shows a man running after a small child in a convenience store. When he catches up to the boy, he punched him so hard that he fell to the ground. He then picked up the toddler and headed outside with a woman.
Within hours of the video going viral, police identified the man as 23 year-old Justin Whittington. He was charged with child endangerment and his bail was set at $1 million.
The child has been medically examined, but he is still at the residence where Whittington resided. We’re praying for this poor boy!
You may also like to read:
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- Miranda Lambert Stuns Fans With Heartbreaking Announcement – She Needs Prayers
- What Subway’s Jared Fogle Just Did To The Little Girl He Molested Will Make You SICK
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl