Football Coach Does THIS After University Cancels Screening of ‘Anti-Muslim’ American Sniper
April 9, 2015 6:36am PST
The University of Michigan planned to hold a screening of the hit film American Sniper this week, until a group of liberal students called it “anti-muslim.”
The school ended up canceling the screening due to fear of liberal backlash, and their football coach Michael Harbaugh was not happy about it. The coach took action by tweeting that his team would be watching the film and pay tribute to Chris Kyle.
Though Harbaugh risked his career and serious liberal backlash with this tweet, the reaction was overwhelmingly positive.
In fact, the reaction was so positive that the University of Michigan reversed their decision and apologized for canceling the screening in the first place.
We applaud Coach Harbaugh for taking a stand and winning the battle against University of Michigan in Chris Kyle’s honor. Go blue!
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- CBS Makes Bombshell Announcement About Trump – Supporters Stunned
- Transgender Protester Spits In Trump Supporter’s Face – Then This Happens
- Liberal Idiot Confronts Trump – Gets A BRUTAL Response