Joe Biden Reveals How Much Money He Makes – This Is Disgusting
April 8, 2015 1:18pm PST
Vice President Joe Biden is known for sticking his foot in his mouth, and he did this once again during a Tuesday speech at the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
“And I make a lot of money now as vice president,” Biden told the crowd. “I make a lot of money.”
According to The Blaze, Biden makes $233,700 annually as vice president; his U.S. senator salary before taking office as vice president was $169,300.
This isn’t the first time Biden has bragged about how much money he makes. Back in 2009, he told an audience that he makes, “a lot of money as vice president of the United States. And I do, by the way. I do.”
Considering that the average American income for a family is $50,500, and that millions of hardworking Americans are currently unemployed thanks to the administration he is a part of, this might not have been the best time for Biden to brag about his six figure salary.
Sheesh, we really need to get this guy out of office!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Leaked Report Reveals Trump’s Likely VP – We Didn’t See This Coming
- BREAKING: New Democrat To Possibly Enter Race To Challenge Hillary
- Muslim Sheiks Donate Over $100 Million To Clinton’s Campaign – The Reason Why Is Horrifying
- Trump Announces Major Shakeup In His Campaign – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Meet The Woman Who Might Become Trump’s Vice President