Camera Falls To Bottom Of The Ocean – They Weren’t Expecting To Capture This
April 8, 2015 9:48am PST
The E/V Nautilus was sent to the ocean floor to study biology, geology, and archaeology. While down there, they managed to capture one of the cutest sea creatures in the world.
This is the cirrate or finned octopus, which is also known as the dumbo octopus because the fins on it’s head look like the Disney elephant’s ears.
The Dumbo octopus spends most of it’s time sitting on the ocean floor, and if it wants to move it uses it’s fins to soar across the water. Many are overwhelmed by it’s cuteness, and we have to say, we are too!
You may also like to read:
- They Thought This Was A Normal Street, But Then It Started Breathing…
- When He Poured Vinegar Down The Drain, I Was Confused – But Then I Saw What It Did To His Sink
- They Were Filming The Blizzard, Then They Noticed Something Truly Chilling…
- This May Look Like A Normal Coast Guard Station, But Wait Until You See What’s Inside
- When This Reporter Threw On A Bikini On Live TV, Nobody Thought THIS Would Happen Next