Sadie Robertson Opens Up About Her Body in Controversial Interview
April 6, 2015 12:40pm PST
Last week, Sadie Robertson released a “controversial” youtube video in which she opened up about her issues with body image and also described her strong faith.
While conservatives rallied around Sadie’s video, the Duck Dynasty star was attacked by liberals for describing a strong Christian message in the footage.
“The thing is, it’s like God is my rock for me. I’m not saying that you have to live that way,” Robertson said on Good Morning America. “I want to share my message because if it can help somebody it’s worth it. That’s just who I am. That’s just what I believe.”
“For me, I found that it was through God was like the best way that I could do it,” she added.
What do you think about Sadie’s interview? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Donald Trump Shocks Supporters With Bombshell Admission – Will You Still Support Him?
- Michelle Obama Drops Sickening Bombshell About Barack’s Past
- Trump LIVID After Bombshell 1991 Footage Surfaces – This Could Change Everything
- Trump OBLITERATES Smug Liberal Anchor To His Face On Live TV
- Clinton Aide LOSES It During Interview – Drops Bombshell Nobody Saw Coming