Michelle Obama Under Fire for What She Just Said About Her Daughters, ‘They’ve Done Nothing’
April 6, 2015 12:12pm PST
Sasha and Malia Obama were recently named among Time magazine’s 25 Most Influential Teens of 2014, and apparently Michelle Obama was a bit jealous of the attention her girls were receiving.
“I don’t know why — they’re not influential, they just live here!” she said on Live! With Kelly and Michael during Monday’s episode, broadcast from the White House. “They have done nothing to gain any influence.”
“I don’t think they even realize that they’re influential,” Michelle added, implying not so-subtly that her daughters are idiots. “I don’t think anybody showed them that article, so don’t mention it!”
Looks like Michelle isn’t very happy about sharing the limelight with her daughters!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- You Won’t Believe What Happened At Malia Obama’s Prom…
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Queen Rania Puts Michelle Obama To Shame With THIS