Clint Eastwood Reveals His REAL Political Views – We Didn’t Expect This
April 3, 2015 9:14am PST
Clint Eastwood has become famous for his strong conservative views, but in a recent interview, his son revealed that his father isn’d a Republican at all: he’s a libertatian.
“I think everybody should be able to be with who they want to be with,” actor Scott Eastwood said when he was asked about gay marriage. “My dad is the same way. He’s a total Libertarian – everyone leave everyone alone. Everyone live their own private life.”
When asked about gay marriage himself, Clint made it clear that he believes in the freedom of libertarianism.
“I don’t give a f**k about who wants to get married to anybody else!” the director said. “Why not?!“
Even though he’s not quite a Republican, we still can’t help but love him!
You may also like to read:
- Panic After Trump Makes MAJOR Announcement – This Is About to Get Messy
- Trump Panicking After Horrifying Petition Goes Viral – This Could Destroy Him
- Hillary Clinton Makes Horrifying Announcement – We’re Terrified
- Trump Just Got The Worst News Of His Campaign – We’re In Trouble
- Donald Trump Gets The Worst News Of His Life – Every Conservative Needs To See This…