Duck Dynasty Family Makes ‘Controversial’ Las Vegas Announcement
March 30, 2015 8:13am PST
The stars of the hit reality show Duck Dynasty have made a major announcement that none of us saw coming.
The Robertsons have announced that the Duck Dynasty musical is coming to Las Vegas, and you can buy tickets now! The show is called The Duck Commander Musical, and it is described as a “modern-day Beverly Hillbillies story” about a “backwoods family” that makes it big.
According to ET Online, the Robertson family had full script and casting approval, so the show will surely stay true to the family’s Christian, conservative values.
“The show will end up challenging the views and assumptions of people across the political spectrum, more than most theater does,” said the show’s producer Michael David, whose other credits include the hit show Jersey Boys.
The musical is based on Korie and Willie Robertson’s 2012 book “The Duck Commander Family: How Faith, Family, and Ducks Built a Dynasty,” and the musical is being staged by Tony award nominee Jeff Calhoun. The family is staying mum on most of the songs, but they have revealed that the show’s opening number is entitled “Faith, Food, and Family.”
News about the musical has come as a shock to many, considering the fact that Las Vegas and the conservative Robertson clan don’t seem to go together. However, we think this is a great idea, and we can’t wait to check out the musical for ourselves!
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Michelle Obama Reveals What She’ll Do After Leaving White House – This Is NOT Good
- Gorgeous Patriot OBLITERATES Obama-Voting Liberals On Camera – Then This Happens
- Chuck Norris Stuns Fans With Bombshell Announcement