Liberals Try To Boycott Chick-Fil-A, So Restaurant Responds With THIS
March 30, 2015 7:19am PST
Ever since Chick-Fil-A spoke out to defend the Christian principles that their restaurant chain was founded on, they have been labeled as “evil” by liberals everywhere. Since then, they have been banned and boycotted all over the countries, despite all the great things they have done for their communities.
Despite all the backlash they have received, Chick-Fil-A has continued to thrive. According to Conservative Tribune, they have just announced they are planning to expand their operations, opening new locations in Florida or in the liberal northeast states.
At the recent grand opening of a Chick-Fil-A restaurant in Delray Beach, Florida, customers camped out outside for over 24 hours in the hopes of being one of the first 100 customers. Chick-Fil-A has traditionally given their first 100 customers a free food for a year, which is yet another example of how charitable this restaurant chain can be.
In the end, the liberal boycotts of Chick-Fil-A has had the opposite results than they intended. Their anger at the restaurant chain has only brought more Christian patrons to the eatery, making it stronger than ever before.
You can kick and scream all that you want, liberals, all you’re doing is bringing more business to Chick-Fil-A!
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Clinton Gets Some Very Bad News – This Could Cost Her The Election
- Target Gets Some Devastating News After Submitting To Sickening Obama Agenda
- Tim Allen Risks Everything To Humiliate Obama-Voting Liberals With THIS
- Morgan Freeman Blacklisted By Hollywood After He Says THIS About God
- Chuck Norris Stuns Fans With Bombshell Announcement