My Wife Yelled At Me For Watching This…I Can’t Believe It Was On National TV
March 27, 2015 3:14pm PST
A steamy Carl’s Jr. ad is causing some serious controversy this week, with many saying it should be banned from TV for being “too sexy.”
The ad features Charlotte McKinney, a 22 year-old supermodel from Florida, walking through an L.A. market nearly naked as she munches on a Carl’s Jr. burger. After watching this ad, you’ll know why many are calling her the next Kate Upton.
“I love going all-natural. It just makes me feel better,” McKinney says suggestively in the commercial.
The young model has defended the ad, saying it wasn’t uncomfortable for her to film at all.
“I’m used to working in a bikini and the crew made me feel comfortable,” told one news outlet, refuting claims that the ad is sexist.
“She was the most comfortable person on the set because she was wearing the least amount of clothing,” added a spokesman for Carl’s Jr.
McKinney is currently appearing on the latest season of Dancing With The Stars, so you will likely be seeing a whole lot more of her in the future. We can’t wait!
You may also like to read:
- Liberals Try To Shame Melania Trump By Spreading Photo Of Her In Thong
- Trump Releases Bombshell Footage Of Hillary – She’s Humiliated
- Hillary Releases Vile Anti-Trump Ad, But It Just Backfired In a BIG Way
- What This Teacher Sent To Her Student Got Her Arrested On The Spot
- Commercial BANNED From TV For Being ‘Too Sexy’ – When You See It, You’ll Know Why