Clean & Clear Just Disrespected Christianity In A Major Way…Wow
March 27, 2015 1:51am PST
The dermatology company Clean & Clear has made a major move against Christianity that is sure to leave you disgusted.
The brand has named a 14 year-old transgender named Jazz Jennings as their spokesperson for their latest campaign.
“I’ve always known who I am,” Jazz Jennings says in the company’s official new ad. “I was a girl trapped in a boy’s body.”
Jennings was diagnosed with gender dysphoria at the age of 5 and has been a self-proclaimed “LGBT activist” ever since. She was recently given her own show on TLC entitled All That Jazz, and it is set to cover the lives of both her and her family as they struggle to come to terms with her “gender identity.”
Clean & Clear’s decision to name a transgender teen as their official spokesperson is sure to cost them much of their business among Christians, as well as their squeaky clean image. Unfortunately, this doesn’t seem to matter to them, as the company has clearly bowed down to pressure from liberals to make themselves more “hip.”
Welcome to Obama’s America, folks!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama Now Forcing American Taxpayers To Pay Illegal Immigrant Transgenders’ Medical Bills
- Millions Of Americans Come Together To Defy Obama In A Big Way
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- Trump Releases Bombshell Footage Of Hillary – She’s Humiliated
- Hillary Releases Vile Anti-Trump Ad, But It Just Backfired In a BIG Way