Taya Kyle Set To Break Her Silence – Here’s Where She’s Going
March 26, 2015 9:29am PST
Taya Kyle has stayed fairly quiet since her family became embroiled in a lawsuit with Jesse Ventura, but the widow of Chris Kyle is set to break her silence in May to headline an Alabama charity event.
Taya will be heading to Montgomery, Alabama on May 14 to be the keynote speaker at the 2015 Jimmy Rane Charity Golf Tournament Banquet, where she will discuss her family, among other things.
“I believe in paying it forward,” Taya Kyle said. “The ripple effect is a powerful thing. One small act of kindness can mean the world to someone. Jimmy Rane Foundation scholarships have created a very large ripple in the lives of 250 families, and I am pleased to be a part of this year’s event.”
The Jimmy Rane Foundation was founded by entrepreneur Jimmy Rane, nicknamed “The Yella Fella” for his role as the straight shooting cowboy in a series of commercials in which he showed off his Yellawood pressure treated pine. His foundation has awarded 250 college scholarships to outstanding students and hosted speakers like Lone Survivor Marcus Luttrell, NFL legend Terry Bradshaw, Peyton Manning, and Hall of Fame Coach Don Shula.
This sounds like a great event for Taya speak at to us, but what do you think? Let us know in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Newly-Surfaced Clinton Footage Comes Back To Haunt Hillary – She Didn’t Want Us To Find This
- BREAKING: Trump Shocks the World, Drops BOMB – This Changes Everything
- Hillary Humiliated After Suffering Major Wardrobe Malfunction – Nobody Wanted To See This