Korie Robertson Makes Big Announcement – Duck Dynasty Fans ‘Shocked’
March 25, 2015 8:22am PST
The hit reality show Duck Dynasty is known for spreading the core values of Christianity like no reality show has done before. Now, one of the show’s stars has made an announcement that is sure to spread the word of God even further.
Korie Robertson and her mother Chrys Howard have announced that they will be publishing the children’s book Duck Commander Devotions for Kids. The book is set to have 100 devotional stories that relate to stories from the Bible. The book will also feature prayers, and will link the biblical stories to modern day life.
“I grew up with parents who taught me the Bible from a very young age,” Korie told reporters. “I realize as an adult how important those seeds being planted in my life, and those verses placed in my heart, have been to me in my life growing up and as an adult going through tough times. I hope that we implant those seeds in kids’ hearts.”
While the book is geared towards children, Korie says people of all ages will enjoy it!
You may also like to read:
- Sadie Robertson Stuns Fans By Doing THIS After Split From Boyfriend
- BREAKING: Sadie Robertson Makes Devastating Announcement – Fans Never Saw This Coming
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Couple Under Fire After They Do This With Child
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Couple Make Bombshell Announcement About Their Future – Fans Stunned
- BREAKING: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Phil Robertson Announces Who He’s Supporting In 2016