Two Thugs Attack Pregnant Woman In Front Of Veteran – Big Mistake
March 24, 2015 5:02am PST
A disabled veteran is being hailed as a hero this week after he defended a pregnant woman from two thugs.
Joshua Anderson, 29, was walking on the beach Tuesday night when he saw Brett Jowers push the pregnant girlfriend of Zachery Sly to the ground. Instead of walking away, the veteran immediately took action.
Anderson “saw a woman being attacked at night, and he went to her aid,” Martin County Sheriff William Snyder told the press. “In my opinion, I think he did the right thing.”
The veteran told Jowers and Sly to leave the woman alone, but when they threatened to jump him, he was forced to draw his concealed weapon. He eventually shot them both in the torso, a decision Snyder defends.
“You don’t have an obligation to allow yourself to be attacked,” the sheriff said.
We applaud Anderson for showing what happens when a pregnant woman is attacked in front of a veteran!
You may also like to read:
- Veteran Ordered To Remove His American Flag Because It’s ‘Offensive’ – He Responds With THIS
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next
- Entitled Topless Obama-Voter Punches Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Response