Obama Calls For THIS To Be Mandatory
March 19, 2015 2:37pm PST
Obama has called for voting to be mandatory in the U.S., citing countries like Japan and Australia that punish people with fines or jail time if they do not vote.
“It would be transformative if everybody voted,” Obama said, according to Infowars. “That would counteract [campaign] money more than anything. If everybody voted, then it would completely change the political map in this country.”
“We have to think about what are other creative ways to reduce the influence of money,” Obama added. “There are other ways for us to think creatively, and we’ve got to have a better debate about how we make our democracy better and encourage more participation.”
This is typical Obama: trying to impede on American’s rights to make decisions for themselves. We agree that voting is important, but nobody should be forced to vote against their will.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Trump Campaign Rocked By Major Scandal – This Is NOT Good
- BREAKING: Hillary’s Campaign Could Be Over After THIS Leaks… She’s Panicking