Man Moves Into New House, What He Found There Launched A Criminal Investigation
March 18, 2015 2:27pm PST
An Indiana man had just moved into a new house when he found a trapdoor underneath his wood shed. What he found there left him stunned, and launched an intense criminal investigation.
The man found human bones buried below the trapdoor underneath his home.
Investigators found that the bones were human, not animal, and it gets worse from there: experts say the bones likely belonged to a child.
The investigation continues to this day. Some have linked the case to Dean Corll, who was known as “The Candyman.” Corll raped and murdered 28 teenage boys in the 1970s, and he lived in the same neighborhood where this home is located. Perhaps the bones belong to one of the Candyman’s unidentified victims.
You may also like to read:
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- What Subway’s Jared Fogle Just Did To The Little Girl He Molested Will Make You SICK
- Thug Messes With Police Officers – Gets A Brutal Response
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- You Won’t Believe What This Stripper Was Caught Doing With An 8 Year-Old Boy…