Michelle Obama Family: Obama Isn’t Black Enough
March 18, 2015 6:41am PST
New reports reveal that the first lady’s family was anything but happy about Michelle marrying Barack Obama.
In a Chicago TV interview that was done during Obama’s 2004 senate campaign, Michelle’s mom Marion Robinson admitted “a little bit” wary that her future son-in-law had a white mother.
“That didn’t concern me as much as had he been completely white,” Robinson said, according to New York Daily News. “I guess that I worry about races mixing because of the difficulty — not for, so much for prejudice or anything, It’s just very hard.”
Robinson’s comments were swept under the rug for years thanks to the fact that she’s a black woman. If she were a white woman saying that, she would have been branded a “racist” and Obama likely would not have gotten near the presidency. Oh, what a world we live in!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces