You Won’t Believe Why Walmart Refused To Print This Couple’s Photos…Wow
March 16, 2015 2:55pm PST
When Stephanie and her fiance Mitch decided to go to a Texas Walmart to get some photos of themselves developed, they never expected this to happen.
The couple was stunned when the Walmart refused to develop their photos because they were holding a shotgun in some of them.
When Stephanie went to pick up her order, she found a note on top of the undeveloped photos. “Minus one 5X7 (photo) No Weapons,” it read.
An employee for the Walmart said it is the store’s policy not to print photos with weapons in them so as not to promote “gang culture.”
With this move, Walmart has shown that they have no respect for the Constitution and will stop at nothing in bowing to loudmouth liberals. I don’t know about you, but I won’t be shopping at Walmart again anytime soon.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama To Pass Gun Confiscation Bill In THIS State
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Judge Makes Massive Ruling Against Sandy Hook Gun Manufacturer
- Thug Thinks He Can Rob Patriotic Cashier – Gets A NASTY Surprise
- Thugs Attack Couple For ‘Being White’ – Then Gets A BRUTAL Surprise